Fiore Industries Inc. (Fiore) is a global aerospace and defense provider that meets at the intersection of mission support and innovation. Fiore provides turnkey mission support ranging from engineering, RDT&E, and technology solutions through turnkey base operations and support services. Since 1989, Fiore has supported DoD, National Labs, and space launch sites to enable strategic national defense and commercial space initiatives. Fiores leadership consists of subject matter experts with roots supporting the DoD, intelligence agencies, and national labs.
Fiore is proud to be a partner with JPL, a unique national research facility that carries out robotic space and Earth science exploration. Now is your opportunity to be a part of a leading U.S. center for space-based astronomy missions!
The firefighter/emergency medical technician shall perform, but not necessarily be limited to, the following duties:
- Perform fire suppression, fire prevention, emergency medical, rescue, and special service response under the supervision of a Fire Captain or Fire Chief
- When assigned as apparatus driver/operator; perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance checks. Complete CA State Fire Marshall Apparatus Operator 1A and Pump Operator 1B courses
- Respond to all alarm, special service and non-emergency calls. Perform necessary emergency duties as required by Crew Chief or Fire Chief
- Respond as an Emergency Medical Technician and perform all necessary emergency duties as required. Drive ambulance when assigned
- Respond to alarm bypass, sprinkler shut down, weld/burn permit, confined space permit requests as assigned by Crew Chief or Fire Chief
- Respond to fire helicopter reservicing operations
- Participate in all required training exercises as required by shift supervisor;
- Conduct CPR/First Aid and Fire Extinguisher classes as assigned by Crew Chief. Maintain ARC CPR/First Aid Instructor status
- Maintain daily logs and prepare emergency/non-emergency reports as required
- Participate in fire prevention, building pre-fire plan, fire alarm and sprinkler system inspections, under the direction of shift supervisor
- Participate in equipment and station maintenance as assigned by shift supervisor
- When assigned to a special project; coordinate maintenance and documentation for project (i.e.: breathing apparatus, fire extinguishers, fire hydrants/PIV, sprinkler systems, etc.). Inform shift supervisor on regular basis of special project status
- Firefighters shall present and conduct themselves in a manner befitting their position and in no way deviate from the high standards of the fire service.
Compensation up to $90,000 annually.