Kitchen Designer Salaries in Atlanta, GA
avg per year
The average salary for Kitchen Designer jobs near Atlanta, GA is $59,217.*
Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Outside Sales Representative
- increased by49.2%
- Regional Account Manager
- increased by35.3%
- increased by22.7%
- Interior Designer
- increased by18.3%
- Project Coordinator
- decreased by4.5%
- Installation Technician
- decreased by8.1%
- Retail Associates & Cashiers
- decreased by50.4%
- Sales, Retail & Customer Support Occupations
- Retail Occupations
- Remodeling & Fixtures Sales Associates
Top Kitchen Designer jobs near Atlanta, GAView All
Ability to perform tasks and manage time with minimal oversight in a team environment. Full time, year-round position. Health, Vision, and dental care benefits.
Estimated: $40,000 - $70,000 a year
9 hours ago
Green Basements & Remodeling
Have current industry product knowledge: cabinetry, cabinetry design, counter tops, tile, tile design, basic electrical & plumbing is a PLUS.
Estimated: From $80,000 a year
Must have a car and valid drivers license. 5 + years of sales and design experience with a proven track record of driving sales.
Estimated: From $75,000 a year
7 days ago
K&B Cabinets Wholesale Center
Ideal candidate *must* have a good working knowledge of kitchen and bath cabinetry and design. Insight into cabinetry and door manufacturing and installation.
Estimated: $60,000 - $75,000 a year
Designers interact with customers by welcoming them to the store, assessing their kitchen and/or bath project needs, providing showroom tours, setting them up…
At least 2 years of experience in project coordination, construction management, or a related field. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering,…
Estimated: $65,000 - $70,000 a year
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.