Weekend Receptionist Salaries in Seattle, WA
avg per hour
The average salary for Weekend Receptionist jobs near Seattle, WA is $16.79.*
Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries
- Medical Receptionists & Patient Registrars
- increased by71.9%
- Patient Access Occupations
- increased by41.5%
- Administrative & Business Operations Occupations
- increased by33.0%
- Front Desk Manager
- increased by29.4%
- increased by25.7%
- Administrative Assistants & Receptionists
- increased by17.1%
- Front Desk Receptionist
- increased by12.5%
- increased by12.1%
- Front Desk Agent
- increased by10.5%
- Healthcare Occupations
Top Weekend Receptionist jobs near Seattle, WAView All
Provide directions/information to visitors, guests, residents, sales representative, etc. Sort, distribute, and route incoming mail to appropriate residents,…
Estimated: $19.50 - $22.00 an hour
9 days ago
Chief Seattle Club
Assign approved volunteers to the front desk; appropriately train volunteers the front desk procedures. Take messages and direct phone calls appropriately.
Estimated: $28.05 an hour
Staff the front desk, answer phone calls, monitor security cameras. BA degree in social or behavioral science preferred. Monitor common areas and grounds.
Estimated: $26.26 - $27.65 an hour
Aegis Living is looking for a Concierge to provide exceptional customer service to our resident, guests, and families. Must be willing to take 2-step TB test.
Estimated: $34.5K - $43.7K a year
Make every effort to assist owners upon entry and provide and maintain a welcoming lobby environment. This includes handling any queries, incidents or requests…
Estimated: From $22 an hour
12 days ago
Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
Estimated: $20 an hour
4 days ago
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.