Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, takes pride in delivering a safe, reliable, and customer-focused travel experience. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates more than 700 daily flights to 115+ destinations in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Endeavor operates six crew bases and 11 maintenance bases across the country. At the heart of our operation, over 5,000 employees keep us soaring and help ensure Endeavor sets the standard for excellence in the regional airline industry.
We know that our people are our greatest assets, and we are committed to building a culture where employees love coming to work each day. At Endeavor Air, we foster a diverse, culturally-rich and safe workplace where employees are treated with dignity and respect. With a culture built on safety, excellence, and teamwork, Endeavor offers limitless potential for aviation professionals looking to start or continue their careers.
Our team promotes an inclusive environment in all aspects of the airline and our operation. As an EEO employer, we provide opportunities for all qualified candidates without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran, or disabled status.
What’s your dream job? Does it include traveling, meeting new people and living an “on the fly” lifestyle? Is this your time to have the career you’ve always wanted? If YES is your answer, then join our team of world class Flight Attendants.
Endeavor Air Flight Attendants provide a safe and memorable on-board experience for every customer, every day, on every flight by creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for service-oriented professionals with a passion for customer service and helping others.
Flight Attendant applications from candidates living in the region of the bases Endeavor is hiring for will be given preference.
Our Industry-leading Flight Attendant Training Package Includes:
Training pay of $1,500 paid in two installments, less applicable taxes
Air transportation to and from training in Minneapolis
Single-occupancy hotel accommodations, including shuttle service to and from the Endeavor Learning Center
Lunch provided on training days
Full uniform package ($680 value)
iPhone 12 SkyPro device and accessories for use during training and post-graduation ($1,000 value)
- Ensure the safety and comfort of customers by providing every customer with the very best service on our aircraft.
Project and maintain a positive attitude and composure at all times.
- Perform all work activities in accordance with established standards, policies, laws, and regulations, including Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Respond effectively during emergency situations. Provide emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid) to assist individuals in distress.
- Prepare and serve meals, snacks, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as well as receive and process payments for purchased items.
Provide customer service assistance such as lifting, transporting and stowing luggage into overhead bins or storage areas.
- Answer customers’ questions and provide assistance when necessary, particularly to individuals needing special assistance (such as unaccompanied minors, individuals with special needs, and the elderly).
- With a focus on customer service, effectively communicate verbally while making public address announcements, performing safety demonstrations, and providing instructions and timely informational updates.
- Ensure the aircraft and customers are in full compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and safety guidance.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish work tasks.
- Work in confined spaces with exposure to the following: nuts, animals, latex gloves, perfumes, cleaning solvents, fumes, dust, pet dander, etc. Individuals with allergies must have the ability to effectively manage allergies in accordance with onboard service standards to perform job responsibilities in this environment.
- The work involves travel in an aircraft under pressurized conditions and airport operations environment.
- Maintain professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines at all times.
- Ability to be dependable, flexible and committed to completing work assignments per the Endeavor Air standard.
- Manage time to complete required work assignments and to ensure overall punctuality.
- Adjust work activities to adapt to changing work conditions, such as scheduling changes.
- Ability to use computers and work with basic programs like Microsoft Outlook and Word to receive information, communicate with others, and to complete work tasks. Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
Be engaged and informed on all company and departmental communication to ensure the latest updates are understood and implemented.
Communicate in writing to complete paperwork and detailed reports regarding incidents and/or discrepancies.
Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Ability to report to work at your assigned base within two (2) hours (2.5 hours for NYC bases).
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent. BA/BS college degree preferred or a combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
Meet minimum age requirement of 21 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Possess and maintain a valid passport and equivalent travel documents to freely enter and exit all destinations where Endeavor Air flies.
- Meet established standards, policies, laws and regulations including Federal Aviation Administration Regulations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Exceptional customer service skills and abilities.
At least one (1) year of customer service experience.
- Ability to maintain a high level of personal decorum, professional conduct and personal appearance.
- Ability to comply with our Professional Appearance Guidelines: no tattoos on hands or fingers. Ability to cover non-hand/finger tattoos with make-up or clothing, no more than two pairs of earrings in the earlobes, one nose piercing may be worn on the side of the nose only.
Ability and willingness to serve alcoholic beverages, peanuts, and meals containing beef, pork and seafood.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays, as required.
- Ability to successfully complete four (4) weeks of Flight Attendant Initial Training (virtual and in-person), including the Initial Operating Experience (on the job evaluation) within 15 days after graduation.
Familiarity with mobile handheld devices is required.
Sit or stand for long periods of time. Sit in an assigned jumpseat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without a seatbelt extension. Jumpseat is 21” at the widest part of the seat.
- Open emergency exits and close aircraft doors weighing up to 45 pounds and ability to push, pull, or move a beverage cart requiring approximately 32 pounds of force.
Candidate height must not exceed 70.5 inches or 5’ 11 ½” when measured without shoes (with flat feet).
- Ability to reach into overhead bins and retrieve stored items. Ability to reach a minimum of 76 inches, when measured without shoes, from flat feet to fingertips.
- Work in aircraft aisles and galleys, and while standing, reaching (extended in front and to the side of the body and above the head), walking, kneeling, bending, twisting, and working in cramped or awkward positions. Walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, and fit quickly through any exit.
- Hear and respond to customer and crew communications in situations with high background noise.
What We Offer:
Providing world-class service to our customers starts with providing world-class benefits to our employees. Endeavor Air employees receive a competitive total compensation package which includes a variety of benefits to choose from and some of the best perks around.
Free or reduced-rate travel privileges on Delta Air Lines and 80+ air carriers worldwide for employees and eligible family members
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
401(k) with Company Match starting on first day of employment
Operational Performance Rewards (OPR) Program
Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and voluntary supplemental benefit options
The starting pay listed below is per credit hour, with 75 credit hours guaranteed per month. Pay increases occur as listed in the CBA.
FLSA Status: Hourly Minimum Position Pay Range: USD $25.08/Hr. Maximum Position Pay Range: USD $48.48/Hr.