May actively participate in training other Suicide & Lifeline employees or provide silent monitoring of calls during active sessions.
- North Central Mental Health Services, Inc. - Columbus, OH
- The Kleingers Group - Westerville, OH
We focus on providing site civil engineering, athletic field design, transportation engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, landscape architecture and…
- Cleaners Extraordinaire - Delaware, OH
This position is at the Delaware County Rest Area on Interstate 71 just north of Polaris Pkwy*. This employee will be under the supervision of the Crew Leader,…
- The Inn at Bear Trail - Lewis Center, OH
A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education. Pay: $12.00 per year.
- State of Ohio Jobs - Columbus, OH
Under general supervision, operates soft panel telephone and personal computer with Windows application and applicable software applications in order to assist…
- NATIONAL HIGHWAY EXPRESS - Delaware, OH
You'll be handling paperwork and data entry for the loads hauled by a stable medium-sized trucking operation. Our full benefits package kicks in at 60-days from…
- OSU Physicians - Lewis Center, OH +1 location
The Patient Services Associate is responsible for coordinating and providing patient support services such as answering phones, directing calls, greeting…
- Byers Toyota - Delaware, OH
Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled. 401K Plan + Company Match.
- Scioto Reserve Country Club - Powell, OH
Scioto Reserve Country Club in Powell, Ohio is seeking Bussers and Hosts for The Turn Tavern & Grille. We are looking for outgoing, motivated and team oriented…
- Discover - New Albany, OH
Take incoming calls and referrals from other departments, and at times make outbound calls. Handle inbound customer calls; complete necessary fraud verification…
- BMC HealthNet Plan - Columbus, OH
Responds to a high volume of incoming calls from members and providers (call length can vary widely from 5 minutes to 45 minutes or more).
- Olentangy Local School District - Delaware, OH
Qualifications for the position include: High school diploma or equivalent, successful background check and valid aide permit (where applicable).
- Delaware City Schools - Delaware, OH
The successfull candidate will be responsible for reception duties, processing of mail, preparation of Board agendas and packets, operation of a variety of…
- Southeast Healthcare - Delaware, OH
Calling all compassionate and caring behavioral health licensed professionals who are looking to partner with a community-based service provider offering mental…
- Charter Next Generation - Delaware, OH
You'll own a piece of North America’s leading independent producer of high-performance, specialty film, and flexible packaging solutions.