- PetMedic Hospitals - Las Vegas, NV
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Will be exposed to potentially hazardous or unpleasant materials, including: blood, urine, feces, and vomit (at least 50% of…
- Maribel E Monroe, MD LTD - Las Vegas, NV
We are looking for a responsible Physician Assistant to support the doctors’ work and actively facilitate patients’ recovery. EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred).
- Spinal Rehabilitation Center - Las Vegas, NV
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract. Must be licensed in Nevada and be able to provide proof of malpractice insurance as well.
- I/H/R Research Group - Las Vegas, NV
As a result of COVID-19, all work is done from home using your own computer, which *_MUST_* be connected to high speed internet. A computer mouse is required.
- Diversified Power Systems. - Las Vegas, NV
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. As a Customer Service Associate,. Connect with customers via phone/email/chat/and or social media to resolve their questions or…
- Amazon DSP - Las Vegas, NV
Must have a valid driver’s license. Hiring for full time & part time positions. Must have excellent time management skills. Time management: 1 year (Preferred).
- Braintree Hospitality - Las Vegas, NV
Knowledge of front desk operations and procedures, guest services and hotel services. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Continental Message Solution, Inc. - Las Vegas, NV
A good fit for students looking for transitional entry into their desired field. Answer inbound calls using PC, keyboard, and headset while following client…
- Done. - Nevada
Job Types: Part-time, Contract. Our clinicians manage patients online, allowing the autonomy to set their own schedules.
- Massage Heights - Henderson, NV
Flexible schedule: full time and part time opportunities available. Be guest Service-oriented and communicate effectively with guests.
- United Airlines Inc. - Las Vegas, NV
A valid state issued driver’s license with acceptable driving record; must be able to operate automotive and other ramp equipment. Minimum of 18 years old.
- Advanced Digestive Disease Consultants - Las Vegas, NV
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred). Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred). Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred).
- Clark County, NV - Las Vegas, NV
Acts as receptionist and receives and screens visitors and telephone calls and directs the caller to the proper person or personally handles the call; provides…
- Threshold Giving - Las Vegas, NV
Earn $20 an hour guaranteed, plus bonus and benefits. A strong desire to directly engage with members of your community on these issues.
- Elite Lawn Care - Las Vegas, NV
Flexible work schedule, seriously, we are very open to the days and time you can work. Arrive at 8am and leave at noon. Willing to take a background test.
- Speakeasy Therapy Services, LLC - North Las Vegas, NV
Sign on bonus and Relocations bonus applicable for PRN, Part time and Full time employees*. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. 401k with 4% match by employer.
- Grade Potential Tutoring - Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas families are in immediate need of part-time tutors for all subjects and grade levels.