ICR is a leading conveyor belt service company focused on improving the performance and profitability of our customers. With safety as our priority, quality is our secondary mission. Our crews can solve a variety of problems in many different service fields, and our customers benefit from that experience by letting us bring this level of service directly to their location.
ICR supports its customers with industry leading service that they need to grow operations and bring their products to consumers across the country. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, ICR has 7 locations (Blairsville PA, Lafferty OH, Hamilton OH, Charleston WV, Bessemer AL, Evansville IN, and Illinois) within the organization that share the same commitment to hard work with quality output in a safe environment. These convenient locations allow ICR employees to install, maintain, repair, and replace conveyor belt components throughout the United States working alongside our clients in the coal and ore mining, energy production, manufacturing, and other industries.
Established in 1860 and with active mining operations beginning in 1864, CONSOL has powered the nation with affordable, redundant, reliable domestic energy. Today, CONSOL helps generate the fuel that accounts for nearly one-third of the nation’s power supply. CONSOL Energy’s coal mines are highly technical operating environments that require specialized training. CONSOL’s core values – Safety, Compliance and Continuous Improvement – are the foundational elements and guiding principles of their business model.
The Pennsylvania Mining Complex, located in Greene and Washington counties, is the largest underground coal mine complex in North America. Consisting of the Bailey, Enlow Fork and Harvey mines, along with the central preparation plant and train loadout facility. It is among the safest and most productive complexes in the world.
Enlow Fork Mine began longwall mining operations in 1991 with assigned and accessible reserves of over 321.7 million tons of thermal and high-volatile metallurgical coal. With 2 longwalls and 7 continuous mining sections, Enlow Fork has an annual average production capacity of roughly 11.5 million tons.
ICR employees work hand in hand with CONSOL at their Enlow Fork operation to keep production moving at the pace needed to meet demand. Our On-Site Belt Technicians are direct reports to the Enlow location and are charged with maintaining, repairing, set up, tear down, and more in regard to the site-wide belt operations.
On-Site Laborers are front-line, customer facing employees pivotal to the long-term success of ICR. Our on-site laborers can expect to work in a variety of environments from indoor to outdoor, above and below ground, and varying weather conditions.
Under the direction of management and a crew lead, our On-Site Laborers perform an assortment of tasks for our customers. Work for On-Site Laborers is permanent at a customer location.
On-Site Laborers may encounter duties that include completing citation compliance adjustments, coal shoveling, dust abatement, preventative maintenance routines, troubleshooting mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical problems related to all material handling equipment, tracking, managing, and storing all inventory needed for service of conveyor belt system, working with powered or hand tools, operating equipment such as forklifts, telehandlers, or other company vehicles, responding to customer inquiries and directing questions to the appropriate personnel, promoting a safe working environment by following all safety procedures at all times, and performing additional duties that may be required by management from time to time.
$24.00 to $31.00 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
- Citation compliance adjustments within the mine/preparation plant property.
- Shovel coal along belt line.
- Dust abatement within preparation plant, transfer buildings, and silos.
- Clear walkways and catwalks of any trip hazards or material.
- Frontline customer service through answering questions, responding to complaints, completing requested tasks, and directing inquiries to the appropriate personnel.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and manuals to determine work procedures.
- Inspect and test machinery to diagnose malfunctions, using precision instruments.
- Dismantle machinery to remove parts and make repairs, reassemble equipment after completing repairs.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Align and calibrate parts and mechanisms.
- Load and offload work trucks and semi-trailers.
- Operate telehandlers, forklifts, and/or manlifts.
- Repair conveyor using methods such as synthetic rubber repair, vulcanizing, mechanical splices and more.
- Set up, tear down, and maintain support structure.
- Grease and changeout rollers as needed.
- Scraper system installation and maintenance.
- Chute and other metal fabrication.
- Installing and repairing industrial electrical components such as motors, gears, pulleys, and control panels.
- Coordinate with other employees to ensure that materials are being handled correctly and efficiently.
- Provide training for new employees on proper safety procedures and equipment use.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Smartphone required.
- 1+ year of experience or schooling in a hands on/mechanically inclined field preferred, but not required.
- MSHA Black Hat surface and underground required.
- Forklift / telehandler certifications a plus, but not required.
- Basic hand tool familiarity required, including knowledge, use, and understanding of a tape measure and units of measurement.
- Basic math experience required – i.e. making calculations of amounts, sizes, or measurements and utilizing concepts like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to lift 40-75lbs on a regular basis, and occasionally up to 100lbs.
- Safety conscious and responsible, always wearing all required site-regulated PPE (company provided).
- Ability to visually inspect machinery and equipment to ensure safe operations and quality control.
This role is a regular employee, full-time hourly position that is normally scheduled in shifts M-F, and when busy to include every other Saturday and/or Sunday. Shifts range for this opening outlined below:
- 2nd Shift – start time 4:00 PM
Shift length is typically 8-12 hours, depending on the needs of the business.
Overtime work may be required based on the needs of the business.
Overtime pay is 1.5x the base rate for all hours worked over 40 within a work week.
Holiday pay is 1.5x the base rate for all hours worked during a company recognized holiday. After the employee has been employed for 60 days, holiday pay is provided for any holidays not worked at regular pay rate for 8 hours.
- Eligible for Sign-On bonus
- Eligible for Referral bonus
- Paid time off
- 401K with employer match
- Cell phone allowance
- Yearly boot allowance
- Yearly prescription safety glasses allowance
- Uniform program
- Per diem (travel positions only)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 8 recognized company holidays
Majority of work is completed in a factory floor/warehouse/outdoor environment with exposure to loud levels of noise in a well-lit, well-ventilated, and fast paced environment. Continuously required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, bend, stand, and reach with hands or arms. Continuously required to hear and/or respond to verbal/audio cues, see and/or respond to visual cues, perform repetitive motions of entire body, and adjust product with hands, mechanical equipment, and/or hand tools. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 40 to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moderate levels of cold and/or heat. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $31.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Claysville, PA 15323: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Were you referred to this position by a current ICR employee? If yes - please list the employee's first and last name, if no - please list "N/A".
- International Conveyor and Rubber is a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol free workplace. Pre-employment testing and random testing while employed are conducted via breath, urine, and hair analysis. Please be advised that a failed test may result in termination or rejection of an employment opportunity. Acknowledge that you have read this information by stating "Informed" in response.
- Please take a moment before proceeding to be certain that your resume is up to date. Back out of this application, update your resume, and come back to apply if needed.
Make sure that all work experience is listed, start and end dates of previous employment are provided, experience gained/duties performed/certifications achieved from each work experience, etc.
Please understand that all employment opportunities can be flooded with applicants, and your best chance for success is to have a complete, well organized resume submitted. Resumes with missing work experience, dates/timelines that don't make sense, gaps in employment, lack of work history/certifications/education and lack of response to employer questions, etc will likely be rejected. Respond "Informed" once this statement is read and you have made sure that your resume is up to date.
- If you have your MSHA Black Hat (Experienced Miner) Certification, please specify:
1) if it is MSHA Surface, MSHA Underground, or both
2) what states this certification applies to
3) the date of your last annual refresher
If you do not have your MSHA Certification, please write "N/A".
- Please write "informed" if you have read and understand that this job posting is for 2nd Shift, which starts at 4:00 PM and may run 8-12 hours per shift, based on the needs of the business.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- MSHA Black Hat Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person