174

Japanese Translator jobs

Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired free for jobseekers. SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired. For more information, see the SimplyHired Privacy Policy.

  • TalkingPoints - California 

    3+ years experience as a professional translator (not interpreter). Millions of teachers and families are using TalkingPoints in their classrooms and schools…

    Estimated: $64,000 - $88,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • North American Lighting - Elberfeld, IN 3.4

    Provides the office/administrative support for the tool shop, including translation (Japanese to English) accounting, purchasing, human resources, and facility…

    Estimated: $33,000 - $49,000 a year
  • Iyuno-SDI Group - United States 

    Attention to detail and accuracy in translation. Working experience in subtitling/translation/linguistics/editing preferred.

    Estimated: $37,000 - $52,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • JTG inc - Reston, VA 3.6

    Review the quality of other translators' work. Afrikaans (Dutch, Flemish), Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Modern Standard and all dialects), Armenian (Eastern and…

    Estimated: $53,000 - $70,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • JTG inc - Reston, VA 3.6

    Review the quality of other translators' work. Afrikaans (Dutch, Flemish), Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Modern Standard and all dialects), Armenian (Eastern and…

    Estimated: $82,000 - $110,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • JTG inc - Reston, VA 3.6

    Review the quality of other translators' work. Afrikaans (Dutch, Flemish), Albanian, Amharic, Arabic (Modern Standard and all dialects), Armenian (Eastern and…

    Estimated: $58,000 - $81,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • aiTWorks - Columbia, SC +6 locations

    Relocation assistance (Providing Relocation Fee). \*Time: 5 days Monday to Friday, 8 hours / 7:30am to 4pm. ・Native or business level in Japanese and English.

    Quick Apply
  • SOSi - Reston, VA 3.7

    Approximately 85 percent of the position will be interpreting while the remaining 15 percent will be document translation.

    Estimated: $34,000 - $49,000 a year
  • Franklin Precision Industry, Inc. - Franklin, KY 

    Technical Translation and interpretation at all departments. Interpret at floor meetings, interviews, and business trips. Close vision - 20 inches or less.

    $18 - $28 an hour
    Quick Apply
  • Honda Kaihatsu Americas, Inc. - United States 

    We are looking for people who are willing to work for HONDA plants. The position is one-year contract and renewal possible. Only full-time employees eligible.

    $50,000 - $60,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • Just Interpretation LLC - New York, NY 

    Experienced interpreters for all languages are encouraged to apply with emphasis currently for Albanian, Bengali, Cantonese, Creole, Greek, Hindi, Japanese,…

    $25 - $35 an hour
    Quick Apply
  • InWhatLanguage - Remote 

    InWhatLanguage, a growing translation company, is looking for VRI Japanese consecutive interpreters to interpret for a series of meetings with a business client…

    Estimated: $44,000 - $57,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • U. S. Yachiyo - Marion, OH 3.0

    Enhance and assist the communication between two cultural groups – Native English-speaking and Native Japanese-speaking. Support HR will Administrative tasks.

    Estimated: $33,000 - $46,000 a year
    Quick Apply
  • CIT - Denver, CO 

    Currently, CIT is looking for remote Nuer interpreters with experience in the *legal field*. CIT seeks professional, technically-competent telephonic and video…

    Quick Apply
  • PGLS - Seattle, WA 

    PGLS is looking for freelance Translators to provide assistance in our client's translation program. This program allows departments to use an enterprise-wide…

    Estimated: $40,000 - $55,000 a year
  • Worldwide Interpreters - Rochester Hills, MI 3.3

    All federal, state and local COVID-19 protocols are followed. Language Interpreters: 1 year (Preferred).

    $35 - $50 an hour
    Quick Apply