4+ years of project management services for commercial building projects * *Construction Management, Engineering, or Architecture Degree (Preferred but not…
- Downey & Scott, LLC - Warrenton, VA
- Steel Pro,Inc. - Rockland, ME
This job exists to ensure all quotations are consistent, expedite the quoting process, and to ensure Project Managers are able to effectively manage all…
- Macco's Floor Covering Center, Inc. - Green Bay, WI
Assist with accurate documentation for projects and orders. Assist with execution and the success of projects. Assist in working with clients and vendors.
- Champion Millwork, Inc. - Syracuse, NY
Role: Assist Senior Project Manager in overseeing multiple commercial millwork projects from shop drawings through project closeout.
- William & Mary - Williamsburg, VA
Provides oversight and organization of executive team projects and initiatives, including reporting. Considerable skill in project management, strategic…
- Terracon Consultants, Inc. - Olathe, KS
Communicating with clients for project information/requirements - Keep clients up to date on project status. Coordinates efforts with the APR to make sure that…
- International City County Management - Washington, DC
Assists other project staff with the preparation of budgets. Tracks and analyzes project's finances: obligations, projections, and expenditures.
- South Coast Improvement Company - Marion, MA
Execute and manage project administration support from preconstruction hand off to project closeout. Attend and prepare for weekly project meetings as requested…
- REEF Builders - West Dennis, MA
Directly manage project managers and field supervisors, REEF labor team, and all subcontractors. Provide daily supervision of all REEF projects.
- McClelland Consulting Engineers, Inc. - Fort Smith, AR
Project managers are first point of contact for any issues or discrepancies arising from within the heads of various departments in an organization before the…
- Scott Humphrey Corporation - Washington, DC +14 locations
Track and directly report project status updates to project manager. Assist the project manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects.
- National Geographic Society - Washington, DC
Assist with project controls efforts including cost, scheduling, project work breakdown structure, and closeout. Provide administrative support as needed.
- Paul Davis - Manassas, VA
The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from start to completion. 2-3 years of residential construction project management experience is a must…
- HSU Builders - Gaithersburg, MD
Assist in managing projects with subcontractors. Assist in estimating project scope and costs. Ensure project milestones and completion dates are met.
- CADRE Construction - Central, TX
Carry out any additional responsibilities required by the project manager. Facilitate weekly project meetings with subcontractors and keep owners/architects…
- Custom Cabinet Specialties, LLC - Harahan, LA
Must have experience in Autocad, construction and millwork. Duties include assisting Project Managers, autocad drawing, estimating, and more.