Answer the telephone, schedule appointments, verify insurance, communicate with patients regarding financial and scheduling options, collect payments, maintain…
- Virginia Dental Solutions - Ashburn, VA
- Dermatology Surgical and Medical Group - Santa Cruz, CA
Previous experience with electronic medical records preferred. The medical assistant will work directly with the provider and scribe the visit, and also room…
- Allergy Asthma & Immunology of the Rockies, P.C. - Eagle, CO
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to answering phones, scheduling appointments, greeting & registering patients and additional administrative…
- Anesthesia Billing, Inc - Newton, KS
Previous office or medical billing / insurance experience preferred. § Handle electronic funds enrollment and quarterly/bi-annual attestation requirements as…
- Rios Dentistry - Ashburn, VA
We are seeking a full-time *Office Receptionist *to join our growing team and provide outstanding service to our loyal patients.
- Pediatric Ophthalmology - Ashburn, VA
At least one year prior experience as a medical assistant/receptionist preferred, but will consider college graduate with plans to attend medical school, PA…
- Ashby Ponds by Erickson Senior Living - Ashburn, VA
Performs initial patient assessments; patient history; vital signs; EKGs; phlebotomy (blood draws); and injections. 401k for all employees 18 and over.
- North Spring Behavioral Healthcare - Leesburg, VA
Assigns appropriate medical codes to charts to assure accurate billing. Coordinates the transcription of dictated or written materials for medical record…
- Watchung Pediatrics - Fanwood, NJ
Must possess some knowledge of medical terminology and the ability to recognize the physical exam process and accurately record exam details.
- Johnson Memorial Hospital - Franklin, IN
Performs a variety of patient care services while assuring smooth patient flow and assisting physicians with examinations and procedures.
- Dental 32 Fresh Smiles - Ashburn, VA
Prefer at least one year of experience but will train the right person. Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred). Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred).
- Lansdowne dental office - Leesburg, VA
Update patient charts and patient accounts. Enthusiastic about helping patients schedule their dental needs. Check patients in and out.
- Reston Hospital Center - Reston, VA
Interviews patients for all pertinent account information and verifies insurance coverage. Interviews patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all…
- Watchung Pediatrics - Township of Warren, NJ
Check patients in, confirming their demographic and insurance information. The ideal candidate is energetic, reliable, and patient with children.
- Concord Hospital - Penacook, NH
In addition, may be involved in other areas of medical office support including clerical, environmental and organizational.