- Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts - San Mateo, CA
Able to initiate, administer, assess, and document clinical education programs. Experience in a variety of areas of teaching (academic, clinical, continuing…
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial - Lodi, CA
Plans and conducts segments of treatment programs designed to restore and improve physical, social and mental functions, while meeting department objectives.
- SESI Schools - Rockford, IL
The Physical Education Teacher will be responsible for providing academic, emotional, and physical services for students who require additional support to…
- KidStrong NJ/CT - Danbury, CT
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business, education, or related field would be a plus • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Western University of Health Sciences - Lebanon, OR
A. Maintain skill levels and acknowledge by clinical practice or continuing education. Prepare and administer a curriculum that will develop students into…
- Summit School, Inc. - Elgin, IL
*Plan and implement a physical education curriculum that conforms to ISBE requirements. Special education: 1 year (Preferred). Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
- Prince George's County Public Schools - Upper Marlboro, MD
The teacher provides an atmosphere and environment conducive to the intellectual, physical, social and emotional development of students.
- Loudoun County School District - Leesburg, VA
May direct the work of teacher assistants, student teachers, and volunteers to provide an effective learning environment.
- Idaho Digital Learning - Remote
Create instructional modifications required by a special education student's IEP or 504. Online Secondary Teacher (Part Time)/Physical Education.
- Alternative Paths Training School - Fredericksburg, VA
Collaborates activities with occupational and physical therapists and classroom teachers for the purpose of providing program continuity.
- The Arc Erie County - Buffalo, NY
What you’ll be doing: As our Adaptive Physical Education Teacher in our Maryvale School Age program, you will be planning & implementing adaptive physical…
- Lincoln Intermediate Unit 12 - Chambersburg, PA
SalaryMin. $47,257, depending on education and experience, plus benefits*. Qualifications*Valid PA certification in Health and Physical Education PK-12,…